2021 Youth Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Information Contact: Patrick Brown (731) 441-2825 or email email@example.com
Camp Location: 567 Pin Oak Lane, Wildersville, TN 38388
Pick-up will be at MGBC at 12 noon on Saturday the 31st . We ask that all students return for church at 11AM Sunday morning, August 1st. Students may not leave without parents unless arrangements are made ahead of time in conjunction with parent/ guardian.
Youth Camp this year will be a combination of fun recreation, learning from God’s Word, and local mission projects.
Students will ride to and from mission sites with MGBC transportation
- Students should be dropped off at MGBC by 5pm on Tuesday or make prior arrangements
- Open to Jr. High and Highschool students
- Subjects that will be discussed during small group time and worship gathering will be focusing on understanding who God calls us to be, and what that means for Christians.
- Lodging will be separated into boys and girls dorms.
- No bed linens, towels, or toiletries will be provided.
- If you would be interested in helping chaperone or with mission sites, please let us know!
Suggested Packing List:
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag or twin sheet set with blanket
- Pillow and cover
- Underwear (6-8 pair)
- Socks (8-10 pair)
- 1-2 long pants
- 3-4 pairs of shorts
- 1-2 long sleeved shirts
- 4-6 short sleeved shirts
- Light jacket or heavy sweater
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 beach towel
- Sunscreen (minimum SPF 30 min.)
- 1 towel and washcloth for bathing
- Soap and shampoo
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Feminine products if necessary
- Mosquito repellent
- Send old clothing to camp, as your child will be camping out, participating in rugged sports, climbing and hiking through the woods.
- Label all of your children's belongings with their full name (first name, last initial works as well).
- Please review the things you are sending with your camper so they know what clothing and personal items are his/hers.
- Please pack items in luggage, backpacks, or duffels-no plastic bags! They do not hold up for a week.
- Luggage should be compact and easy to carry uphill.